Hp printers are famous for their user-friendly features and the latest technology which they provide to their clients. There is a vast range of printers version with advanced features. However, due to age and continues use, the printer may undergo wear and tear, and the user may experience unexpected Hp printer error while using the machine.
The Hp printer cartridge issue can ruin the work of the client. The printer cartridge error arises due to age and regular use. Among those errors and problems, the Hp printer cartridge jam is a standard error. Here we have mentioned What is the Proper Way to Fix Cartridge Jam in HP Printer?
The clients can also take printer help from the professional squad of Hp printer service. The experts of Hp, are always ready to guide their clients and provide them the accurate solution in a minimal period.
Steps to Solve Cartridge Jam Issue on Hp Printer
Check the complete guidance and follow the printer troubleshooting steps as instructed here below — the comfortable and simple way to troubleshoot the printer cartridge error. The users can quickly fix the printer error through these instructions and to get rid of the error, and the users don’t require any special skills.
To clear the printer cartridge jam issue, the users don’t need any special tools, merely follow these printer troubleshooting steps and get rid of the printer error.
The Hp printer cartridge jam issue happens due to several reasons, and one of the main reason behind this issue is some previous paper jam error. The users who are looking What is the Proper Way to Fix Cartridge Jam in HP Printer? They all should follow the steps instructed here below.
- To turn the printer OFF, press the power button.
- After this, wait for one minute.
- Now turn back the printer On through the power button.
- Print a self-test report.
- If after doing this, the Hp printer cartridge message again displays on the screen then proceed to the next step.
- Carefully, remove the jammed paper through the rear access door of the printer.
- Now, press the two release tab that is on the left and the right side and removes the rear access door.
- Carefully remove the jammed paper and if there is any torn piece of paper then remove it from the roller.
- After this, replace the rear access door.
- Turn ON the printer through the power button.
- Now disconnect the power and the USB or Ethernet cables from the back of the printer.
- Lift the front access door until it locks into its place.
- Carefully check and remove if there is any foreign object in the cartridge path.
- Move the printer cartridge back and forth from left to right manually.
- Now carefully reconnect the power cord.
- If the printer does not turn ON automatically, then turn the printer ON from the power button.
- After this, print a self-test page.
- If the printer cartridge jam issue remains the same, then proceed to the next step.
- Plug the printer directly into the wall output.
- After this, reconnect the USB or Ethernet cable.
- Now attempt to print the document again.
- If you still face any issue while printing the document then proceed to the next step.
- Press the power button and turn OFF the printer.
- Now disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Carefully detach the plug from the electrical output.
- Now reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
- To turn ON the printer, press the power button.
- Print a self-test page.
If after trying the printer troubleshooting steps, the issue does not get resolved, then communicate with the experts of Hp printer service and ask them to provide instant Hp printer help to fix the error, so that you can quickly get back to work.