Hp printers are one of the most reliable and trustful devices used by the people to complete their printing tasks and obtain a high quality of documents. But, people found that the documents printed from a Hp printer have black lines in the surface of the papers. They try so many times to resolve the issue, but they fail, thus for all of them, we have here provided some solutions through which it would be easy for all of you to get relief from the printer issue.
The worse feeling while printing when the black lines get published on the documents, there could be many reasons behind this problem, therefore, here we have provided some guidance to get relief from the problem, so follow the same as instructed here below.
Before you contact the professional to provide Hp printer help, first of all, follow the Hp printer troubleshooting steps as instructed here below. So try these several things to get instant relief from the black lines error.
Dirty Scanner Glass
- If the printer which you are using is an all in one device or has a lid that lifts dirt, and debris will be display in the final print product as black lines or smudges.
- This is easy to fix with the help of a glass cleaner and a lint-free paper towels or cloths.
- Be sure to dry the glass thoroughly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth to avoid spots from the glass cleaner.
Printer Needs Rebooting
- Printers are much like computers, and sometimes, it begins to function in odd ways, and at the end, they need to do a reboot.
- The Hp recommends all users, to power On your printer and then detach the cord from the printer itself.
- After this, carefully unplug the cord from the outlet and wait for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- Now reassemble the power cord and turn the printer back “ON.”
Print Cartridge Trouble
- In many printers, the issues are caused by almost due to an empty or improper installation of a printer cartridge.
- So to begin this, the users are suggested to remove and reinstall the cartridge.
- If the problem remains the same, then replace the used cartridge with a full cartridge and then print a test page.
The Rollers or the Transfer Belt Inside the Printer Get Dirty
In this case, follow the steps as mentioned here below.
- Get a lint paper and rubber gloves and, some isopropyl alcohol, and a soft paint brush and clean rubber roller.
- Now with a vacuum hoover remove any loose toner particles.
- With the help of a lint-free cloth, carefully wipe the transfer belt.
- If all else fails, then replace the transfer rollers/transfer belt.
- While doing this, make sure that you must wear gloves and don’t touch the transfer belt firm with your fingers.
Printer Needs Servicing
- In rare cases, if the Hp printer may be printing black lines on your documents, then it means that it requires some services.
- If you have tried all the Hp printer troubleshooting steps provided here above, then take Hp printer help from experts and ask them to give the solution for the same and get the Hp printer repair on time.
We hope that the information along with the steps was helpful for all of you, and if you are pleased with the details mentioned in this article, then please do share your valuable comments with us and please do share this post with the one who is also facing this problem.