If you are using a machine, then it is necessary that one or the other day it requires maintenance, so I think so if your issue is regarding borderless printing then you have to take HP technical support. So today we’ll be going to tell you about HP DeskJet 6500 and 6800 Series Printers – Printing Borderless Images, below we are providing some printing guidelines which you have to follow before printing. So you must be aware of the full bleed printing and borderless printing, it is a printing technique that applies ink to the entirety of the paper surface.
Before you go through these guidelines, let me tell you that if any problem arises then without wasting your time you should take help from HP tech support phone number which is displayed below and now follow the proper printing guidelines to get better printing results.
HP Support Number:
Printing Guidelines to be followed before printing:
Use these printing guidelines below for printing the page:
- If you require High-Quality results than use a photo print cartridge in combination with the tri-color print cartridge.
- Use HP Premium Plus Photo Paper and install a photo print cartridge in the printer for maximum face resistance.
- To save money and ink while printing use HP Everyday Photo paper
- Before printing verify that the photo paper you use must be flat.
- The capacity of the sheets in the tray should not exceed more than 25.
Now To Print a Borderless Document you have to follow these steps which we’ve mentioned below. Borderless printing lets you print to the edge of the specific media types and a range of standard media sizes.
Note: Open the file in the software application and assign the image size. Make sure that the scale corresponds to the media size on which you are printing the image.
In windows, you can gain access to this feature from the printing shortcuts tab, so for that
- Open the printing Shortcut tabs.
- Select the printing shortcut tabs.
- Select the printing shortcut for this print job drop-down list.
- Note: Borderless Printing is not applicable to plain media.
Printing borderless photos will scale the image and will leave a small picture on all sides of media. Printing a borderless brochure will not mount the image, and the image will be published to the media’s edge.
To print a borderless Document for Windows.
If you want to print a borderless document for windows and you have some doubt with it then look at the steps below and follow the same but if in any case, you fail then ask for help from HP customer Support service which is available for the customers all the time.
Load the appropriate media
- Open the file you want to print.
- From the application, open the printer driver.
- Click File, and then click Print.
- Select the printing shortcut you want to use.
Change any other printing settings and then press OK.
- Print the document.
- If you printed on photo media with a tear-off tab, remove it to make the material completely borderless.
What is Borderless Printing?
Borderless printing is especially useful for printing photos or parts of a larger mosaic like a billboard or banner. If you’re Hp Printer Supports borderless printing then it’s okay, and if it is so and you require this thing, then you have to ask for this from HP Customer Service. You can find a borderless printing option from the printer or print properties window that appears when you are printing an Image. There are many advantages of borderless printing some of them are given below.
An advantage of Borderless Printing
If we talk about borderless Printing, then there are many advantages of it and if you are not able to take the benefits or you are facing any problem with borderless printing then you must need HP printer help which is readily available by the team of HP. So let me tell you about the advantages, the advantages are:
- Easy to frame Photo, as if printed at a local photo lab.
- Makes Scrapbooking easier.
- Get more from a single page of a paper.
- No trimming required.
How to fix HP printer problem printing borderless images from MS Word.
The paper size must be borderless in both the application (MS Word) and the printer driver. To set borderless printing in the application, follow the steps below.
- Click on the “File Option,” then “Page Setup option.”
- Now from the Page Setup dialog box, click the Paper tab.
- Below Paper Size, select the appropriate borderless paper size how much you required.
- To select borderless printing in the printer driver, follow the steps below.
- In the application, click File, and then click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, click Properties, and then click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select the appropriate borderless paper size as per your requirement.
So after trying these both solutions if you are not satisfied then below we have provided the HP contact number so you can call them and tell them about your problem and they will help you to get out of trouble.
So guys, please tell us about how was your experience with our article. Did you liked it or not, if you want our today’s article then drop your comments below in the drop box, and do share the article with your friends and near and dear ones and if you have any other query then inform us we’ll provide you the best solution. Goodbye, have a beautiful day!!