There are multiple problems encountered by the clients related to the HP printer Printhead error 0xc19a0020 as it occurs due to the printhead alignment or some printhead issue when the power goes off. Mainly, this issue happens when the refill or compatible cartridge remains in the printer, but it rarely happens with the ink system. Therefore the users should not get hampered with the issue, because for all of them, we have here provided the Hp printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
Steps To Fix HP Printer Printhead Error 0xc19a0020
Hp printers manufactured with smart features, still, it shows many Hp printer bugs while printing. The Hp Printer Print-head Error 0xc19a0020 is one of the most common issues, the reason behind the error could be various. Though there are numerous reasons, because of which the printhead error arises. Here we have mentioned some methods for all of you so that you can easily remove the mistake. Clients are suggested to follow the steps as instructed here below or get the Hp printer repair immediately before, and the problem gets converted into a significant issue.
- Initially, verify that the Hp printer cartridge gets appropriately locked at the specified position.
- After this make sure that the alignment of the Hp printer cartridge is correct.
- Now remove the Hp printer cartridge and check the smart chip along by maintaining its placement.
- Be very sure, that there are no scratched chips.
- If there would be a single scratched chip, then it will lead to the poor performance of the printer. All users are suggested to replace it as soon as possible.
- The next step is to reset the Hp printer, and one can easily reset the Hp printer with the help of the manuals given to you with the device.
- After this, insert the refilled cartridge which should be free from all types of errors and defects. In case, if you find any issue, then avoid using the defective Hp printer cartridge.
The fail Hp Printer Print-head problem will get displayed on the control panel, and the printer does not print. This issue can get caused by the unlatched or improperly seated print head. To resolve this Hp printer error, we have here penned some Hp printer troubleshooting steps, so follow the steps as instructed here below.
- If the printer is not turned ON, then turn ON the printer.
- Now, wait until the printer gets idle and silent before you continue.
- While the printer gets turned ON, carefully disconnect the power cord from the back side of the printer.
- Now unplug the power cord from the wall output.
- After this, wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Now, plug the power cord back into the wall output.
- At the rear of the printer, reconnect the power cord.
- Wait until the printer gets idle and silent before you proceed.
- To turn ON the machine, press the power button.
- When the printer gets turned ON, then at the same time disconnect the power cord from the rear of the machine.
- Now unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the device.
- If the printer does not get turned ON itself, then to set the printer ON press the power button.
- If the USB cable gets plugged into the computer, then disconnect the USB cable.
- Now remove the Hp printer cartridge from the printer as also.
- With the printer still, ON, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and as well as from the wall.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Now, first of all, plug it back into the wall, then allow the printer to boot up.
- Now, if it gives you a message similar to “The following ink cartridges appear to be missing or damaged,” for that, you should reinstall them at that time when prompted.
- If you get the same error message and if you have a number pad on the printer then do the same steps but before plugging it back in,
- Now after this, hold the “#” button with the number “3”, and plug in the power cord back into the printer while pressing the buttons down.
- Once the printer starts showing that it’s coming back up, you can let go of the buttons, and allow it to go back up.
- If you continue to get the message, then do the same thing except hold the “#” button and the number “6” on your keypad and allow it to come back up.
If after applying all these steps, the error remains the same, then for that get the Hp printer repair from the Hp printer service. The experts of Hp are always ready to guide their clients. If you all find the details satisfactory, then please do share this with your near and dear ones, so that they can also get rid of the Hp printer error.