If you are using a Hp printer and an error message like “Printer Spooler Error,” “Printer connection failed” appears on the screen, and you didn’t know how to fix the Hp printer error, then it is the most irritating thing. But now you don’t have to frustrate anymore, because here for all of you we have encircled some Hp printer troubleshooting steps, so we hope that the steps mentioned here would be helpful for all of you.
Before you proceed for the solution, merely get aware of what the printer spooler is, and what is the function of the printer spooler. If you are not able to print any document, then for that you have to resolve the Hp printer spooler issue. So, from here learn how to reset the Hp printer spooler and fix the Hp printer error.
What is a Printer Spooler?
The term spooling is a computer programming term and refers to a computer application, that organizes the data or information, and then it passes it across the device with low memory, and it is usually slow to handle the data, like a printer.
Use of Printer Spooler
For the printer, it would be a tough task to handle all the information about what you are printing at once because it is not fast enough and does not have any high memory. In case, this is very true when the printer gets connected in an office where a lot of people may be printing at one time.
To accomplish the task the printer requires a program to decide in what order the document should be printed in and slowly pass the list of the papers that have to get published, instead of sending them all at once.
The printer spooler is inbuilt in the device if you are using windows operating system. It works with the printer to order the print jobs. A spooler means that the user doesn’t have to wait for one job to get finished before loading up another. The spooler merely put the other job in the queue and gets it ready, and that’s where the term “Printer Queue” comes.
How to Fix Hp printer Pooler Error?
We have here provided some Hp printer troubleshooting steps for all victim of Hp, therefore, to get rid of the issue follow the steps as mentioned here below. We hope that the steps instructed here would be easy for you to get out of Hp printer error, and if in any case, the issue does not get resolved, then take Hp printer help from the experienced team of Hp.
- Initially, click on the Start button of the printer, and then in the search field type “Services.msc” & press enter.
- Now, in the service, the list scrolls down and from there search for the print spooler option.
- To open the print spooler, double click on it.
- After this, click on the “stop” button and then click on OK.
- Now the spooler gets stopped temporarily. Therefore, you can reset it.
- Here in this step, you need to tap on the “Start” button & in search box type “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers.”, and then click on the enter button.
- Now delete all files from the pop-up folder.
- Return to the spooler setting by a tap on the “Start” button.
- In the start search file type“ Services.msc” & enter.
- Now double click on the print spooler and then open it.
- To reset the print spooler, tap on the start option.
- Now click the “OK” button.
If you all are satisfied with the details and the Hp printer troubleshooting steps provided here in this post above, then please do share this with the one who is also looking for the solution for this kind of Hp printer error. Hence guys, please do share your experience or if you are not able to fix the Hp printer error, then take your device to the Hp printer service and ask them to guide you for the same.