Today here in this post we are going to discuss How To Fix Cartridge Jam Issue On Hp Printer? Therefore the clients who are looking to resolve the error, they can now get instant relief of the mistake. Hp printer offers efficient and cost-effective printing solution for both home and office purpose. However, due to the regular use or due to the age, the printer undergoes wear and tear, and the client may experience printer errors while operating the device. Hence, one such message is Hp printer jam that may stall the printer and can also ruin the work of the client.
If you encounter the Hp printer jam issue, then you may hear some noise from the printer and at that moment, instead of getting irritated, get back relax and follow these Hp printer troubleshooting steps and get out of trouble.
If you have some technical knowledge, then for you it would be easy for all of you to fix the Hp printer error with these Hp printer troubleshooting steps. Therefore, the users who are getting irritated from this issue, they all can take Hp printer help from the professionals.
Steps To Fix Cartridge Jam Issue On Hp Printer
There are many users of hp printer across the world, and there are many clients who search for the solution to overcome from How To Fix Cartridge Jam Issue On Hp Printer?. Thus, for all of you, we have here discussed some Hp printer troubleshooting steps, and hence we hope that the steps mentioned here would be helpful for all of you to get rid of the Hp printer error.
- In the beginning, press the power button to turn off the printer.
- Now, wait for one minute.
- Again turn ON the printer button.
- Now print a self-test report.
- If the Hp printer cartridge jam issue remains the same, then proceed to the next step.
- From the rear door of the printer, remove the jammed paper if any.
- Kindly skip this step, if there is no jammed paper.
- Now, to remove the rear access door, press the two release tabs located on the left and right side of the printer.
- After this, carefully, remove the jammed paper including any torn piece from the roller.
- Now, replace the rear access door at its original position.
- Now turn the printer ON with the power button.
- From the rear of the printer, Disconnect the power and USB or Ethernet cables.
- Carefully, lift the front access door until it gets locks into its place.
- If there is any raw paper in the Hp printer cartridge path, then remove it.
- Manually move the Hp printer cartridge back and forth from left to right.
- Now reconnect the power cord.
- If the printer does not get turned ON automatically, then turn it ON from the power button manually.
- Now again, print a self-test report.
- If the Hp printer jam issue remains the same, then proceed to the next step.
- Initially, plug the printer directly into the wall output.
- Now, carefully, reconnect the Ethernet or USB cable.
- Again attempt to print the document.
- If the document still does not print, then proceed to the next Hp printer troubleshooting step.
- To turn OFF the printer, press the power button.
- Now, carefully disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Remove the plug from the electrical output.
- After this, wait for 30 seconds.
- Now plug back the power cord to the electrical socket.
- After this, reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
- To turn ON the printer, press the power button.
- Now print a self-test report.
If after trying all these Hp printer troubleshooting steps, the issue does not get resolved, then take your device to the nearest Hp printer service center and get the accurate solution for the Hp printer error, which is becoming a barrier in your work.