With the rising adoption of mobile devices and other smarter gadgets, the wireless hp printer has won the heart of people through there high printing quality and speed also. With the help of the wireless printer, it has become effortless for all user to get their documents printed straightforwardly and it is also a less time-consuming process. But, there are many clients who want to know about How to Find the IP Address for an HP Printer, therefore, for all of them, we have here provided some simple and easy steps to find the IP address, thus, we hope that the details provided here in this post would be helpful for all of you.
Steps to Find the IP Address for an HP Printer
If you are using a printer and suddenly you face hp printer connectivity issue so at that point instead of getting frustrated from the printer, get in touch with the team of hp and ask them to provide you Hp printer help so that you can quickly fix the hp printer problem.
- First of all, get the name of the printer from the network administrator or check the label affixed on the printer.
- To make it easy for all users to find the right printer, every single computer on the network should have its unique name, and network administrators often create labels with the name of each printer.
- Initially, press the windows button and “r” simultaneously.
- Now a box will appear, and after this, type “CMD” in the box and then click on OK.
- Now at prompt, type “ping printer name” and carefully note down the IP address provided.
- One can also get the IP address of the printer itself.
- Press the “Menu” button on the exterior of the machine and scroll until you get to the “Information” menu.
- Now with the help of the arrow keys scroll through the options until you see “Print Configuration Page.”
- After this, to print the configure page, click on the select button.
- This configuration page should list the IP address of the printer.
So, we hope that the steps enrolled here in this post were helpful for all of you. If you get relief from the error after trying these Hp printer troubleshooting steps, then please do share this post with your friends, so that they can also efficiently resolve the Hp printer error. And, in any case, after trying these steps, the error remains the same, then being a valuable customer of Hp, feel free to take Hp printer help from the technical team of hp.