Hp offers a wide range of user-friendly and attractive design printers. Thus, people purchase Hp printer to obtain the best quality of prints. So there a million of users of hp printer and they all are blessed to have Hp printer on their life.
Hp printers known for their best quality prints, high printing speed and as well as the assistance provided by the professionals of hp is also affordable, and they give the right solution for all kind of printer issues, like Hp printer installation error, Hp printer setup issue, Hp printer cartridge problem and much more.
Here we are going to discuss the details and the steps for How to Align an HP Printer. Thus, we hope that the Hp printer troubleshooting steps would be helpful for all of you, so follow the steps as mentioned here below, we hope that with the help of these steps it would be easy for all of you Align an HP Printer.
Steps to Align a Hp printer
All users are suggested to follow the steps as instructed here, and if after applying these steps, the error remains the same, then the clients are recommended to ask for Hp printer help from the professionals as they are sincere with their job responsibilities and their motive is to provide 100% customer satisfaction to all troubled clients.
- At the initial stage, press the power button on the Hp printer.
- Place at least one piece of paper on the tray
- Now click on the start button which is on the bottom left of the computer screen.
- Once you click on that button, this will bring up a small menu.
- Now to bring up the list of all programs currently installed on the computer click on the All program.
- After this locate the Hp printer folder and highlight it by moving the cursor to the folder.
- In the middle of the list, the folders will appear in alphabetical order.
- From there select “HP Solution Center” and wait for the program to load.
- Now click on the Printer setting tab, and then within the printer settings, click on the “Printer Toolbox.”
- Click on the “Device Settings” tab.
- After doing this, the options will be listed on the screen like to service the unit and change the specific settings.
- Now click on the “Align the Print Cartridges” and press “OK.”
- Now, wait for the HP printer to print a cartridge alignment sheet.
- When the alignment sheet has completed printing, now wait for the “On” light to stop flashing
- Once the flashing light gets to stop, and the On light become steady, it indicates that the alignment gets completed and the printer is ready to use.
So we hope that the Hp printer troubleshooting steps provided here in this post were helpful for all of you and if you are pleased with the instructions provided here above. Then please do share this post with your near and dear ones who are also facing this type of problem, so that they can also find the better way to fix it.
In case you fail to do the process self, then take Hp printer help from the team of Hp, as they provide a genuine and accurate solution for all kind of errors. So please do share this with others, so that they also get to know How to Align an HP Printer.